A Full Scale-WEDDING?
Full-Scale Weddings are for the couple looking for a grand affair. We plan full-scale weddings for a guest count of 50 – 200. Luxury Wedding Packages will include all of the things associated with a traditional wedding, plus luxury enhancements of your choosing. We include the most sought after wedding vendors such as photographers, videographers, officiants, beauty experts, and more!
Our full scale wedding packages are made for the modern and sophisticated couple who still want the romantic elements of a traditional wedding.
Full-Scale Wedding Planning
The Luxury Wedding Co. is a full-service wedding planner in Asheville, NC, Charlotte, NC, and Greenville, SC, that provides planning, design, production, and coordination for weddings. Full-Service Wedding Coordination packages are for couples who want a full-time wedding professional overseeing every aspect of their wedding day or weekend.
- In-Person Design Meeting & Venue Walkthrough/Planning Meeting
- Unlimited Phone & Email Correspondence
- Entire Weekend Planning Assistance Including; Welcome Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Day, and Final Brunch
- In-Person Wedding Planning Meeting
- In-Person Mid-Wedding Planning Meeting
- In-Person Design Meeting
- Attendance at Venue Tours & Walkthroughs
- Wedding planning timeline preparation and creating a wedding checklist
- Establishing priorities, developing and tracking the budget
- Assistance with Sourcing + Creating Design Elements
- Sourcing Of Vendors Ideal For Your Style + Budget
- Ceremony + reception venue scouting
- Correspondence and timeline management of all vendors
- Contract and Invoicing for all vendors
- Complete Event Design, Including Overall Aesthetic, Color Palette, and Key Elements
- Coordinating accommodations, transportation, and childcare
- Etiquette information
- General advice and consultation
- Coordination & Attendance at vendor meetings
- (2) Day of Coordinators for 8 hours on-site, allowing you to enjoy every moment of your wedding day without any worry about the details
- Directing the ceremony processional
- Coordinating and assisting with the setup of the ceremony and reception
- Arrangement of wedding accessories such as a guest book, place cards, favors, etc.
- Coordinating pinning of boutonnières and ensuring VIPs receive flowers
- Acting as the point of contact for all vendors
- Assisting the family, wedding party, and guests as needed
- Distributing final payment and gratuity to vendors
- Providing a stocked emergency kit
- Dealing with any unforeseen hiccups
- Coordinate load-out
BROWSE OUR SERVICES
MAKE YOUR LOVE STORY
Come to Life
Browse our couple’s galleries & become inspired for your big day!